Whoa! Thank you Claudia for nominating me. It’s your beautiful heart that made my blogs so special. You’re not just an honest psychologist but also a very talented blogger, a self dependent woman who’s working really hard to make her daughters capable. You’re someone who is ever ready to complement people for their good works, someone who amazed me with beautiful posts. I really feel privileged that I got an opportunity to complement your soul.
Readers can check her blog here- https://betweenthelines2017blog.wordpress.com
Here are the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
These are the questions asked by Claudia-
Your favorite moment of day is…
And Here are my answers-
- I think my strongest quality is, I’m a very good advisor and I can help anyone to face their worst situations with ease. I’ve grown before time so I can deal with my emotional problems like a very strong girl.
- My family, my career and love. We humans are social animals. We can live without love for years but slowly it makes us stone and no one would want that day in life when we forget to smile. Love first comes from family and then from someone far away. No, I haven’t found him yet but I’m very sure that one day he’ll come and he’ll be as important as my family. Career is important because life has a motive and our work is what defines us.
- I don’t know if that was love what made me a better person. It happened at the age of thirteen.
- I found a beautiful place but in another city during my school days. Covered with trees and blue shimmering sky, that was the most peaceful place away from the limelight of big cities. Another such place is my mom’s arms.. maybe it sounds too dramatic but yes, I feel secure here.
- Autumn…I don’t know how it can be so beautiful when everything is dying.
- ‘My heart will go on…’ by Celine Dione from the movie ‘Titanic’. It really touched my soul.
- I want myself to fall in love again without fear. Things have gone worst in the last few years that made me feel negative about love.
- I’m really too moody about my choices. I can’t eat curd and sweets.
- As lost as Alice as mad as the Hatter.
- Those who feel good about their existence, who don’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings and who try to understand the situation before overreacting.
- These favorite moments never happened.
I’d like to nominate:–
Here are my questions-
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
6. What was the best phase in your life?
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
Thanks for reading this guys…it was too long😅